Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

This just serves to remind me how much I hate Arrow's fight coordinator since like, well, season one.

Haven't watched the new episode yet but will soon and have skipped the last few pages for spoilerish reasons. Hope it was at least :meh: which would be an upgrade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

1 800 J JAMES posted:

Olly's reveal of 'the green arrow' was also very silly.

felt like a bad wrestling promo.

Also the grave is totally Detective Chief CanaryDad™... The dude had been on borrowed time for well over a season. Or ollie is getting all :emo: over White Canary's since we know she will WYSE FWOM HUUR GWAAAAAAAAVE soon enough.

But it's totally Detective Chief CanaryDad

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

McDragon posted:

Anyway, the enemy on Lian Yu is probably going to be some kind of mystic one, because that's how the flashbacks go. I hope the adventures of Ollie and Terrible Wig are better this season.

oh for sure - it was already hinted at when Ollie did one of his standard [1000 yard stare] - "I've seen this sort of thing before" deals in the new Diggle-cave during their post-game breakdown after fighting Dha-Darh-Darhk on the train.

Also, yeah, that wig is extra lovely this season god drat.

rejutka posted:

I'm gonna guess Malcolm Merlyn.

If they kill Not-Talia al Ghul McHotness it'll be me crying over that grave.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
My favorite part of the new Arrow Cave is the two racks of automatic weapons unsecured right next to the front door COME ON IN EVERYONE!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Sooooo yeah that was pretty piss-poorly edited, felt super rushed, had awful fight "choreography" and Laurel is a complete garbage actor...

Yep felt like an Arrow episode.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Huh, I did even realize he was the voice/mocap for rear end Creed: Black Flag

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Rhyno posted:

If you want a laugh go read the Flash thread when people were talking poo poo about Ciara Renee's teeth. Goons are terrible.

Speaking of teeth - i'm still pretty sure Caity Lotz's teeth are fake. Or at least some falsies up in the grill. Something about her lisp and how she holds her mouth closed gives me that "i've got fake dracula teeth in for halloween" vibe.

On the plus side it gives her a family resemblance to Detective DadCanary™

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Whizbang posted:

You might say he has a history of flipping out.

I know this is back from a couple pages ago and before the episode and all (which I haven't watched yet) but....

:vince::golfclap:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Pillowpants posted:

The Grave is the baby mama and Oliver's son becomes the Robin to Oliver's batman after a huge time jump between seasons.

...and then we'll have flashbacks to the time in between then and now where him and felicity are having zany child-rearing and League of Assassins™ babysitter hijinks.

...and then we'll have flashbacks in THOSE flashbacks back to his time on the island where he inexplicably met guest star of the week [x].

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

punchymcpunch posted:

Person of Weight on the CW? Keep dreaming.
Then please explain to me how John Barrowman's rapidly expanding Scot/Irish head keeps appearing on the show?

Dude has Latter Years Ted Kennedy written all over him.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Rhyno posted:

I'm ready for Felicity to go away and Ollie to shack up with Laurel.

Well then I hope you're all prepared for 6 eps-˝ season's worth of hand wringing and kvetching about omg why we can't be together when really we can but we can't cause omg AGAIN

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Malcolm waltzing into Star Labs excited to spout his catchphrase only to be disappointed that nobody asked him how he got in because Star Labs has an open door policy will be peak Flegendsoftomarrowverse.

*Flashegendsoftomarrowverse :flashfact:

After seeing the synopsis, the posts here, and that one dude's imgur/reddit reinterpretations of the episodes I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the last 3-4 episodes. The show has become straight unwatchable to me.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Blaze Dragon posted:

Shouldn't Supergirl be in that word fusion too?

Following standard Nintendo naming conventions circa 1991, as of next season, just add "super" to the front; problem solved.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
I literally have no idea what the hell any of that means but I did enjoy the guy posting the driver puking over the side of the car in response.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

quote:

Those won't be the only new aspects of "Arrow" next season. The team will also get a new bunker, once which appears to have multiple levels. "We wanted to have different ways to enter and exit it on a much bigger scale, since we have more characters coming in and out,"

Cause security and the locks on the previous Arrow Caves weren't bad enough.

:mad: "Merlyn?!? How did you get in???"
:smug: "...because I am Ra's Al Guuuuhahahah just kidding you left basement level 3, subsection Δ, door B unlocked again seriously you idiots should be more careful."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Just loving call it the Emily Bett Rickards show starting Emily Bett Rickards featuring John Barrowman with guest stars The Cast of Arrow already

• Locked thread