Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tequila Ranger
Sep 11, 2004

host after host after host ...

Longbaugh01 posted:

1) I've been thinking: Remember in Season 1 or 2 there was a really great hallway fight sequence that everyone raved about and was obviously inspired by Oldboy's? Flash-forward however long, and everyone forgot about that by the time Daredevil S1 had its hallway fight sequence, and no one remembers the Arrow one. That's funny to me and probably says something about the decline of the quality on Arrow as far as that goes. (Note: I'm not trying to say at all that Arrow's was better than DD's or that Arrow has the same $ to work with as DD.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99MH4uSypzI This one?

I like Arrow. A lot. But I loved it back when Ollie killed the gently caress outta everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tequila Ranger
Sep 11, 2004

Carlosologist posted:

Yeah, that pit is where the quality of this season is at

:boom:

Tequila Ranger
Sep 11, 2004

If he doesn't tell Ollie "I must break you" at some point in the season then this world has no meaning anymore.

• Locked thread