Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They've originally stated that the endgame for the flashbacks is a repeat of the beginning of the first episode with Ollie lighting the signal fire on the island.

Mooseontheloose posted:

Also, it must suck to be a cop in Starling.

:flashfact: Star City now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Really?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kammat posted:

Are they really bringing the lantern in this season, or are they just teasing the hell out of us?

We would have heard about him being cast.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is Dig even bigger this season? Dude is unreasonably huge.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Looks like the keyword for this season is mmmmmmagic.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Scyantific posted:

It's already been revealed that Constantine is going to be a huge part in bringing Sara back to life which makes sense since she's been dead for nearly a year now (so not as simple as tossing her into the pit like they did with Thea), and also that Sara's resurrection is going to have a very large impact on Laurel's story going forward.

At this point, between that and the mystical approach to Darhk, I'm looking forward to seeing how they're gonna handle the supernatural stuff this season.

I wouldn't really say "huge part" because as far as I know he's just in the one episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Crunkjuice posted:

Just about to watch the premieres of the flash and arrow. Do i want to watch one show before the other or will it matter?

Although this week it didn't really matter you should watch the episodes in broadcast order as they try and keep stuff synched up that way.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hemlock posted:

Am I misremembering- didn't they set up (in Arrow S2 and Flash S1) that Ollie had had a child with someone he cheated on Laurel with before the Island? Could be the mother and/or child- cause for angst without actually losing any cast members we currently care about.

Might be a little dark to bring them in and immediately kill them off.

Ollie has a kid but IIRC he doesn't know because his mom paid her to leave town.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Not planning stuff out all the way works pretty well sometimes considering Felicity wasn't originally going to be a regular.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Poppy fields?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Laurel, you're sitting way too close to the tv.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Laurel: Where's my shovel?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Spergatory posted:

I can't even remember this guy's name but he's the best villain-of-the-week the show has had in quite some time.

He's Anarky.

Also the wig game is over!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

That shot didn't seem necessary.

But how would we know she was dead?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

LongDarkNight posted:

I want Lance to be the one in the grave and come back as The Spectre in season 5.

With the tie in to Constantine they already have a guy fated to become the Spectre.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hey, Brad is in the past again!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Thea is rich with Malcolm's money.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So that's why Ra's killed his men last season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nice "secret" hideout.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Caity looking good.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Also guess who this is

Colton Haynes

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Neal Adams is not the Green Arrow.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I guess they use John Constantine to cram Sara's soul back in her body.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ray's message to Felicity: Help, I'm tiny!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Actually Constantine started out in Alan Moore's Saga of Swamp Thing, which was mainstream DC.

Aphrodite posted:

He knows magic.

Also he's kind of an rear end in a top hat who gets those closest to him killed.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was kind of weird how this week showed that Dig isn't even actually wearing a helmet and instead it's just a big face mask. They really need to buckle down and give him and Felicity code names because it's just getting kind of goofy when half the team does and the other half doesn't.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It would also be something Thea would have known about since it was their mother's ring and I'm sure Ollie would have talked to Thea about using something like that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Phylodox posted:

How am I the first person to mention that Lance wants a code name, too? :allears:

Ollie gave him his code name "Detective"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

People should probably watch the leaked episode just to see how weird non final TV can be.

It's crazy how much post processing is done on TV nowadays. Anything that isn't a multicam sitcom has a ton of subtle CG work done to it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

She's attacking women who look like Thea (also I did not watch the leak.)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Funny how John Constantine went to a jungle island in the South China Sea in his regular clothes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of wish the Constantine episode had more Constantine. Also I'm pretty sure they got around the difference between main show and island filming by not actually doing the Constantine scenes on "the island."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Golden Bee posted:

Constantine is so weird as a non-smoker. The lighter flicking reads as pyromania.

He smokes, they just are odd about him doing it on screen. His show started with a lot of him just putting out or about to start a cigarette. They eventually let him actually smoke when the writing was on the wall.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Island scenes are filmed in various parks, beaches, quarries etc. depending on the scene.

Some actually named ones I found are Whytecliff Park, and Lynn Canyon Park.

They also film it separately from the rest of the season, doing it in large chunks instead of by episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was weirdly filmed. I'm pretty sure it was just a Go Pro.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So if you've been Pit'ed you're immune to life suck.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess he's not a caveman in this.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Not sure why they're wearing masks when Savage already knows who they are.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Barry calls a do over and doesn't run the test.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Don't think we needed to see everybody die like that.

• Locked thread