Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Diggle just shooting the gently caress out of people never ceases to make me happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Mooseontheloose posted:

Dig straight up murders people and gives no fucks.

To be fair, horrible terrorist group trying to destroy the city. I suspect he just has no fucks to give about NOT killing them given they seem quite happy to kill themselves and everyone else. Quite a bit different from some street thug snatching a purse.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Black Driver is back in the saddle. And Darke isn't loving around apparently, wow.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh gently caress. What the gently caress.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Natalya Fartz posted:

Felicity seems too obvious. I'm thinking Captain Lance, Lilah, or Black Driver.

I'm already guessing Lance. He's going to go down doing the right thing after the betrayal, or something equally cliche.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Thea trying to get her murder on and Oliver just keeps cockblocking her.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Well. That went poorly.

Has to be weird to get your rear end kicked by not-Gambit.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

I'm pretty okay with Felicity laying down the law.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Well, those aren't foreshadowing.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

loving hell Thea. loving HELL Malcolm.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

I'm kind of liking Action Felicity this episode. Threatens to beat the poo poo out of Diggle and Oliver, whips out an MP-5 and shoots up Not-Gambit.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Felicity swooning over the salmon ladder.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

God drat. Oliver is just making GBS threads all over Lance and it's kind of justified in this case.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Lance is getting way too much to do this season. He's not going to make it.

Gotta admit, the evidence is piling up that Lance is in that grave.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

GLOSS posted:

So all these "glitches" and the weird code on Felicity's phone is just micro-Palmer trying to contact her, right?

Pretty much guaranteed.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oliver telling Lance to stay in as a spy is going to get him killed. Explains him blaming himself for the grave. RIP Lance.

Where the gently caress did Sera get to?

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

I really don't get why they have Felicity regressing like this. She's proven fairly strong this season, so why have her blame herself for this poo poo and angst up a storm out of nowhere?

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Felicity's mom carpet truth-bombing the poo poo out of that angst.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Diggle finally gets a code name! If only temporarily. Spartan's not a bad one, as far as these things go.

Then Sara follows up on Diggle's trend of saying gently caress it and just shooting the gun toting mercs.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Neon Knight posted:

Give her a gun. Get angry when she kills dudes with her bare hands? Is it not open season on paramilitary Ghost soldiers, the guys who kill themselves when captured.

Pretty much. This is up there with everyone being pissed at Hunter on Agents of SHIELD after he went for Ward and Ward used Andrew as a hostage. There's no reason to show the Ghosts mercy. They're cold-blooded murdering mercs that commit suicide when caught. Might as well kill the fuckers.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

BrianWilly posted:

This is like the ninth or tenth time Sara has left Star City to "find herself"

That's okay, this time she's going to find herself in an entirely different show. So in theory it should stick.

And oh hey Felicity and Oliver are being mature about their relationship. Yaaaay, angst avoided!

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Azubah posted:

Has he teamed up with the Russians yet in the flashbacks?

Didn't he interact with an older russian dude in one of the recent flashbacks? My guess is that guy is his in for the russian mob.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Barrowman offering up' a pedo to sate the bloodlust.

Not sure if that makes him a good dad or not, really.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

X-O posted:

I think the director of this episode is just really trying to do some different shots. Like that shot of Laurel dropping off the building a second ago.

They definitely are going for a different, gritty aesthetic tot he fighting this episode.

X-O posted:

THIS ELEVATOR FIGHT

Between this and Gotham my cravings for amazing and/or goofy elevator fight scenes has definitely been sated for a while.

And, uh, it looks like Darrhk just tried to steal her god damned soul and got something entirely different.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Hollismason posted:

Hrmm would not have thought Malcolm to be like " Here go kill this pedophile". That for whatever reason came off weird.

I figure it was born out of him genuinely wanting to appease the bloodlust so she didn't go crazy and providing her a target so reprehensible even she wouldn't really mind it. On the other hand...

X-O posted:

I also wouldn't take anything Malcolm says at face value. It could've easily just been a League target he made some poo poo up about. I mean it probably wasn't since it was never mentioned again but I have no doubt Thea wouldn't just take his word for it.

...This means it was pretty likely she wouldn't just take him at face value and go murder some dude who's accused, but never convicted. I wouldn't be surprised if it never comes up again, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it is brought up in the future as something Malcolm tried to do as a two-birds-with-one-stone sort of thing where he gets his daughter to murder a League target AND sates her bloodlust all with one little "innocent" lie to encourage it.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Poor Cisco.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh dear. Oliver knows for sure.

gently caress. Don't let Felicity find out Oliver has a kid. Nonononononononononono.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Weeeeelp.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

I'm loving this compressed explanation. Barry comes across as exasperated as all hell.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh hey there's the meteor.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

mastajake posted:

I love everyone piling out of the van like that.

Tactical Clown Car.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh man. That mid-finale ad.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Barry's moving up from Gitmo'ing and murdering to speedforce powered stealth hugs.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Malcolm you fucker. What are you doing?!

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

The BArrow. :allears:

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Looks like he was casting a spell to save his rear end, actually.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Carlosologist posted:

the Canary cry was actually used effectively, good job episode

And then the volunteers just don't give a gently caress about it.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Well. That's how you end a half season, I guess.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Ollie is maybe, just slightly, a scooch angry.

And holy poo poo we're right back into torturing people for information.

Zebulon fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jan 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

raditts posted:

I think Diggle really just wants to beat the poo poo out of him.

While you can't entirely blame him for it, it's still kind of hosed up.

Aaaaand, droppin' bodies confirmed. Whoo. Half-season starts strong!

• Locked thread