Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
I would like next year's crossover miniseries to be Constantine recruiting heroes to fight The Rising Darkness (which has already risen and which he failed to stop).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

FELD1 posted:

Oh, thank God it's not just me thinking this! 'Flash' has been extra stupid this season, and I'm trying to figure out what show people are watching that I'm apparently missing.

You should probably read the Flash thread because it is lovely.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Dexo posted:

Nope, It was still decent, but no where near as good as the first season

I'll take the opposite stance here and say it was even better than the first season. The supporting cast had more characterization and more to do in general, and I thought the villain was an inspired reinterpretation of an existing Marvel villain (and of a real person) in a way that worked really well with the themes of the show.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > The Agents of SHIELD thread formerly known as the Arrow thread

raditts posted:

What, people actually gave a poo poo about that plank of wood? Maybe I actually will watch the rest of season 3 if they finally killed him off.

If you didn't already like Brett Dalton and/or Evil Ward the rest of season 3 isn't gonna make them any better for you. Like it or don't, but I do think it's funny that in even the Arrow thread, more people are defending AoS than they are season 4.

Edit: Sorry, I guess mine was the first post to say the name without spoilers

Argue fucked around with this message at 06:25 on May 28, 2016

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

An interesting new show is premiering here in my country soon!

https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/posts/1130426377042628

• Locked thread