Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Oh man was that scenery shot the sunspear temple?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

SEPTEMBER 22

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lmao HTTP 500 error on the purchase page

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

My Gimmick Name posted:

Looks like the post show has a lot more info, if you can handle 3 hours of wooden potatoes.

Nope I would literally die

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Ultimate by far is the best value there if you were going to buy gems already

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

I wanna see more of the new zones, there were some amazing glimpses there like sunspear temple

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Keegers posted:

Did they show images or videos for the classes? At work and twitch is blocked...

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qldl8_e-DiU

e: also now I can finish the new OP! Stay tuned!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

also someone should get the thread title changed because the current one sucks

I've said many times I'm making a new thread!!! and actually hope to have it up later today, the thread title initially will be about the expansion release date to draw people in, then we'll change it to being about your fiery urethra

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

dad on the rag posted:

Disappointed because there is no undead Quaggan mount. Canceling preorder!

but I rode your mum last night?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Keegers posted:

Shame no new class announced.

There's more than enough classes, I'm not disappointed at all. 3 heavy, 3 medium, 3 light for armour classes and adding specializations to each is not only how they said they're moving forward, it's also the best idea.

Hopefully next up is adding more weapons, like loving spears!

e:fb on part of that heh
e2: vvvvvv same unironically

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

tyblazitar posted:

OK so the Spellbreaker looks like it'll be completely and utterly useless in PvE, which sucks. Not useless like "not optimal DPS" like Scrapper or whatever, just in every way focused on PvP.

How so? I'm not able to watch the Wooden Potatoes thing :(

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

tyblazitar posted:

Mostly focused on boon stripping, interrupting/CC, damage bonus when the enemy isn't using skills, counters/parries, the new heal removes all your boons, that kind of stuff.

Gotcha, drat, that's too bad, I was looking forward to trying it on my warrior which I do not PvP on.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

tyblazitar posted:

The 5 new zones together is larger than all the HoT zones and the 6 living story S3 zones added together.

gently caress yeah

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Mizuti posted:

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Why?! I'm so stoked to use mounts everywhere, it would be terrible if I had to go to the new zones to use one and couldn't prance around guild missions or DR with my new mount.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Cletus, day one

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Mizuti posted:

In other MMOs I have played, mounting takes time. So every time you want to interact with an object, node, or enemy, there is an awkward delay as you mount back up. It discourages interaction. But people are saying this game's mounts will be instant, which would solve that issue.

They look instant in the videos so far, but even if there was a delay it would be worth it, look how cool they look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zoDp6rK9V0

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Pseudoscorpion posted:

Yep, mounting is instant, which also makes it quite easy to swap to another mount as well, just like changing your skills.

Also, :siren: SHILL WARS 2 ALERT :siren:
Please buy the expansion, I like eating.
:siren: END SHILL WARS 2 ALERT :siren:

I love you and great job with this!!!! I'm way more hyped for this than I was for HoT tbh, I feel like Anet has learned so much and really refined their vision for the game to the point where this xpack is exactly what most of us want.

:siren: Also new OP dropping shortly :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

:siren::siren::siren: New thread up!!! :siren::siren::siren:

• Locked thread