Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

CLAM DOWN posted:

:siren: Read below for expansion pack details! :siren:

Found it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm excited Friday.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Inzombiac posted:

THAT HAT BETTER RETURN SOON IM SO MAD I MISSED OUT.

Finally I have something someone wishes they had! It's how I feel whenever people post anything here.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just spent few hours around the jungle and I'm loving it! Gliding is pretty fun.

Still have no clue what I am doing most of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Harrow posted:

I dunno. I'm feeling really unmotivated to play, which is a shame. I just want to play Chronomancer and I'm sure I could just put my head down and grind it out and have it in a week of my usual playing but... I don't want to do that. Hunting down hero points isn't fun. But also, I better do it soon, before everyone else moves on and I have to beg goons to help me kill the champs. :ohdear:

I actually stopped playing GW2 a few months ago (only logged in for login reward) because I was burnt out playing so much. With the announcement of HoT I was pumped and excited for it. I followed the news enough to know what some things where but not too much. I was excited all week and look forward to playing and now 2 days later I don't want to play much.

I'll eventually get the elite spec and some of the masteries eventually. I'm just looking forward to getting there.

• Locked thread