Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

CLAM DOWN posted:

I don't remember who made that originally but it's the perfect gw2 megathread image :allears:
Me

CLAM DOWN posted:

Hi thread, I made a new thread so we have a fresh start for HoT, I'm going to be away for launch so my lawyers advised me to do it now.
Thanks for letting us know in advance that the OP will never be updated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Kubert posted:

whatever you do, don't update the OP!!

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

What the hell's up with the title? Will Arus ever update the OP with the current state of things?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

CLAM DOWN posted:

:siren: Read below for expansion pack details! :siren:
where are they

gimme the deets

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

yea see If i wanted a copypasted feature list i'd read their website you have helpfully linked

where are the real deets? the expansion breakdown, the word on the street

like that pvp writeup

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Hey is Anet going out of business yet

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Not until a few days into March!

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

I'm hard on it but GW2 is a good game that has been criminally mismanaged at every turn since release. BD looks like fermented trash in a sun baked dumpster covered in bird poo poo.

Black Desert posted:

Are there any plans to make a small-scaled eSports with ladders and gear equalization or mainly developing the open world and guild battle system for now?

We are not exactly excluding it, in the long-term plan, but for us, perfecting the game definitely comes before eSports.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Feb 23, 2016

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

When it has a record we can compare notes about who improves their game the worst.
Starbound https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3697749&pagenumber=120&perpage=40#post456614391

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Is game dead yet?? :nexus:

• Locked thread