Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

I got a sudden and unexplained itch to reinstall this after quitting a couple months post-launch. I'm guessing I'll barely recognize the game anymore after 3 years away. They seriously want $50 for the expansion coming out this month?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

I finally got this poo poo to reinstall after downloading at 250kb/s and below for like a day and a half. Logged off after about 5 minutes when I realized I had no idea how to play my Mesmer anymore. Looks like I need to set aside a few hours just to look at the skill menu.

• Locked thread