Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Coolness Averted posted:

How often do character slots go on sale? Like that's the primary thing that has me interested in preordering or even getting any boxes besides base of the expansion, but if the expansion box'll be down to 30 in a year and every few months character slots cost 4 bucks it's really not worth shelling out 70 for 2-3 slots.

The expansion's already been on sale on Amazon and probably a few other places for ~$25, just gotta keep your eyes peeled

I still haven't bought or preordered HoT. Nothing has really grabbed me, not for the price of the expansion at least. Maybe I just need another break

Unlikely for those reading this thread but I wonder if I'm the only one here who logs in (when I remember to) for the chest, has a pang of ennui and logs out again immediately after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Illusion, Michael! A trick is something a whore does for money

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Dreggon posted:

Howler quest requires that you blow various NPCs across Tyria

Is this retroactive?

• Locked thread