Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
Looks like we're getting the Exalted back and not the Mursaat, still neat but the mursaat coming back would have been so cool.
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-exalted-pure-dedication/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

ijyt posted:

Sorry is no one going to comment on the freaky burnt husk child on that dragon spawns back?

pretty sure it's a mummy

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
I might have to abandon my halloween princessing early for those.

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

whydirt posted:

Canadians are the Asura of the Western Hemisphere.

wow rude

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

So this unlocks in 5 hours? What's everyone going to be doing first

HALLOWEEN

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
I reprincessed my ranger/druid last night and now I feel so goddamn fancy.

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

17 glorious failures! :whip:

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

Visidan posted:

Attention sfd, in 4 days 16 hours we will have access to the new guild armour recipes.

God only knows what mats they'll require.

so long as it enables to me dump auric dust i'm happy

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

Magres posted:

Lol they had the wildstar dev team develop HoT

this is something cletus made up that took off

Anyway, I like the expansion well enough. I'm having fun with the new elite specs, particularly reaper, and find gliding pretty enjoyable. But the maps being so oriented towards the meta events and not just wandering/exploring freely like the other ones has been a turn off for me, they feel much more restrictive and the sense of openness and freedom is one of the things that first really got me to stick with the game.
I am going to continue to play because I do still enjoy it for the combat and dressup and I love the goon/sfd community that plays, but I wouldn't be heartbroken to never play it again.

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
I'm having computer issues and don't know when I'll be able to play again. Please don't gkick me!

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
soooo it looks like my laptop is on the verge of dying permanently. I wont be able to play again until i can afford a new one. Sorry all :<

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
Still having computer problems, still cant play.

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
I should be back in a month!!

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
I should have my computer back in the next week or so!

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
holy poo poo my usual computer better get back to me soon so i don't feel tempted to do SAB on an 8 year old dell laptop

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

Eltoasto posted:

What i meant to say is that people will talk about how great they are, but they will use other classes for world completion and other stuff. Ele's are flimsy and there's not much you can do about that, they do have nice variety in skills though.

Anyone know what medium pants these are?

Ascended

• Locked thread