Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

No.Mercy posted:

Which one is the best one though? I can't make decisions like these.

Join both, see who you like most. Or maybe you like both and are active in both and that's cool too. Pretty sure HoT hype has died and basically most hype towards the game in general so there should be plenty of space in both guilds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Adhesive Gamin posted:

The table is distressingly bare.

Scribing is real expensi:suicide:

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Raskolnikov posted:

Another screenshot ruined by agesis

Aegis is the the only thing in this picture I enjoy.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008
Saw this person in 1 percent zone.

Snow, bees, raid ghost thing, Chack egg, black poly gem, hope, quip.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Mercurius posted:

I'm fairly certain I still have some gems so if no one has gifted you one I'll do that when I get home from work. Can't really call yourself lightning without a lightning glider. Pity it doesn't confer a bonus to magic find :v:

Just so you don't send him a double, he's already got it. (also I want it too)

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Mercurius posted:

If you're still on and don't have it when I get home you have a deal :v:

This is the coolest poo poo.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

AnacondaHL posted:

On one hand, the DPS rotations for PvE for both Staff and Dagger/x Elementalist are pretty easy. Both use Fire, fill out that line first, then fill out Air.

On the other hand, Mesmer is by far the most pretty pretty princess class in terms of cloth armor.

:confused: They can wear the same armor.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Kontradaz posted:

Can I avoid the convoluted SFD joining process if somebody from the GOON guild vouches me?

We have some real idiots in our guild, so if they can figure it out I believe in you.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

CLAM DOWN posted:

I think you found nilgoow's twitter

Dril is actually funny sometimes.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Did they just forget how to make weapon textures?

edit: from the last set.

Honestly it's like they fired the artists and just downloaded some Morrowind mods.

NapoleonAtWaterloo fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Mar 9, 2016

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

ItBurns posted:

Most people have realized at this point that Dulfy's computer is from 2003 and that the actual items don't look as awful as they do in the previews.

Skins are good, sorry.

Nah they look poo poo mate, but I mean if you like terrible things (and it really REALLY seems like you do!) that's totally cool dude!

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008
Yo tivac, who do I have to blow to have someone read my support ticket over there.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

ItBurns posted:

I'll take one for the team.

Sorry bud, gm "wonder tree" got there before you did.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

It would take me longer to find that than it took them to finally answer my support ticket.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Quezacotl posted:

SFD more like poo poo Face Dickfucks

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Sprite141 posted:

. Does gw2 use nvidia physx?

Ya, it uses it for slyvari boob physics.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Vargs posted:

Remember when endgame in GW2 was all about mixing and matching tons of cool armor skins/dyes that you found out in the world or worked towards by doing dungeons? I liked that more than this whole "buy full, unmodifiable, hideous outfits with gems because that's all Anet makes anymore" thing.

It really blows. I really miss getting a new set every month or so to mess around with.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Dreggon posted:

anyone have the tooting sounds for the other 3 horns? mesmer asura says the piss horn is the best but i would like the most farty one

Piss horn is the most farty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Eqb6J-r2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G2FcL6Kkp0

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Mizuti posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvcjIBp0kuA

This is an accurate show of what to expect. I wouldn't advise 95% of this game's players to give it a serious try. The infinite coin is also a must.

The infinite coin is really not a must, 250 baubles gets you 25 continue coins from moto that's 100 lives. It's really easy to get baubles. Also just watch a guide or a "speedrun" to learn the routes.

NapoleonAtWaterloo fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Apr 9, 2016

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Visidan posted:

These are the final few who made it through the first 3 jumping puzzles in our guild hall after the others were eliminated!

Winners were:

Lonk 1st place, wins Howl, and three rage precursors.
Kerrzhe Sunbranch 2nd place, wins two rage precursors
Tacitus Dogballz: 3rd place, wins Candice DeBébé's Incredibly Trick Lifestyle http://store.steampowered.com/app/453790

Chello wins the fuckup award for dying before we even started the first puzzle, 20 gold.
Super Rad and Dreggon win both the cheaters and clever awards for use of portals.

Thanks for coming guys!

This was fun, cheers buddies.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008
Here's a trailer(?) for upcoming patch (?) I guess (?)
It shows a bunch of areas that are already in the game, some dude rp walking with an upgrade to the ugly fractal pack I think and some kinda ugly bow and that's it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PDsORWyb50

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Bieeardo posted:

Has anyone else been seeing phantom candy corn nodes scattered around public zone maps recently? I've spotted a couple in Queensdale and Kessex Hills over the last few days, but they vanish upon approach.

I think SAB has been loving with my head.

Randomly been happening for 3 years.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Lonk posted:

For Harambe.

Also gently caress torches forever.

Please don't ask me how loving long that took.

Holy poo poo, hahaha didn't expect anyone to actually do it. (The frog also talks so if you missed that you should do it again) When I log in later I'll send you some gold or some poo poo.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

gandlethorpe posted:

All pointless unless they bring back fireworks in WvW.

You can use fireworks, you just have to get a different variant of the same item because anet is weird. Get em from this guy. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Radarr_Boommaker

also

Lonk posted:

So dumb nerds actually voted for better math junk instead of quality-of-life for WvW? Is this a joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Illuyankas posted:

Finally, my sylvari guardian Earl Grey Alien

All the asura look dumb as poo poo (not your fault) but this is rad as hell.

NapoleonAtWaterloo fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 5, 2016

• Locked thread