Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
Easy event-

All player models are the green skeleton tonics.

All music is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDdR4c9vcEw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.

Adhesive Gamin posted:

You're in luck, as every player brings their own healing skill in the new hit action combat MMO Guild Wars 2. Jump in today!

Great now your gonna tell me people can also gain invulnerability frames two times every 10 seconds, and this fact combined with the self healing ability will place the burden of survival on each individual player.

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.

Dorkopotamis posted:

This is insane. Dragon Hunters were already very powerful.

Will definitely be replacing my traps hunter for fun-times point holding in sPvP.

Ten stack might on the elite trap :vince:

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
Just wanted to post about this if anyone was on the fence about it-

Do the goon train. Embrace the fat hobo. He will ninja you in to the hero points and only occasionally watch you slowly glider into a ravine.

It's also a pretty brain dead good time and I get to say "I'm helping " by just keeping herald f2 and swiftness perma toggeled.

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
I see a lot of heralds not using shield. I assume this is a max pve dps thing because holy gently caress shield owns bones for pvp.

Also super pro rev tip- if you use an ability with a long animation (sword 3 ) then swap legends you will generate energy during the channel.

Aforementioned anime attack lets you get to almost 70 energy and really lets you go ham on someone if you switched to shiro.

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
The guild armor and weapon skins are baller. Is goon or sfd high enough level to get em?

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.

Rakeris posted:

Guess that's a no, soon then?

Raids are coming with the next xpac, along with the new class (mordem hunter) and pre ordering now gets you a free boost to max level!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
The grind exists to hide the fact that hot contains about as many new assets as 2 wow patches.

Double Monocle fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Nov 24, 2015

• Locked thread