Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Magres posted:

What dye do you use for that gold color on the chest piece?

Sorry, I had to go in-game to check. Sand, apparently!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Spooky Bear Ghost posted:

Remember the idea that picking up environmental weapons was good and cool? ha ha ha

I have only been skimming this thread lately but I heard you like environmental weapons

Songbearer posted:

Hi. My name is Songbearer and I have an unhealthy obsession with throwing things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqwx7N2EpYk

Play SUPERHOT.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765864&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

To shamelessly quote a future meme, it's the most innovative shooter I've played in years.

e: sorry I can't help it it's too much fun, have another video (this one's me!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMIXtAjbJF8

LITERALLY A BIRD fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Feb 29, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:lol:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Please be sure that Colin new Colin answers my question, it is extremely important.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

uguu

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ambi posted:

drat son, what are those pink dyes?

Mainly Mulberry, but Fuschia, Heather and Persephone are in there too. The gloves have Enameled Amane... Anamne... Anmen...

The gloves are pink too.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Don't be mean to Diego, he's nice and well-meaning which is better than 90% of this thread.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Also gently caress you anet, dreamer rules

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

They took away my Tequatl idle pad and since they still appear to be intent on RUINING EVERY SOURCE OF MY FUN this has sent me over the edge and I've deleted the game, I probably should I given Tricks or Schpyder guild lead first but oh well, bye friends it was fun.

:shepicide:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I just wanted to pop in and say I was hunting down an old post in the previous GW2 thread and holy crow that thread got so many posts and moved so fast and it's pretty depressing when you compare it to this one :laffo:

Also,

CLAM DOWN posted:

Oh yeah, do we have any details on this yet?
free level 80s. mark my words.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

good news, backstab appears to be top power dps for thief again based on preliminary testing, kudos on changing the one thing that could bring me back anet. well played.

also what did i tell you about the free 80s.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

backstab quick pockets is so good take me now mike o all is forgiven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

oh right I forgot which thread this was, bye again while I go gush to different people about how cool + good + fun backstab is again

• Locked thread