Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

patch notes said polyluminescent gems can be turned into infusions so i bought a bunch

i am going to be so loving beautiful

e: dataminers have found the end of story cutscene revealing the name of the xpac :siren: do not click if you do not want spoilers :siren:

e2: new legendary sword

new legendary hammer

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jul 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

I think that's the best jumping puzzle in this game, ever

this is actually a really funny image thank you for posting it

Aug 24, 2011

this text made me laugh for some reason

nice

Aug 24, 2011

canach: best, no need to discuss, wish he'd join up so we can hang out with the dude

taimi: second best, by virtue of actually being given time to develop her personality. most of this is because she doesn't actually need to be present to do this, since she can phone you anytime. the heat stroke dialogue in episode 5 is really funny

rox: doesn't merit the word 'best', and is only third because she's never around and therefore does not annoy the poo poo out of me. whenever she's actually around she seems to be quietly competent and doesn't draw attention. technically has no personality to hate.

marjory: not unbearable but i can't remember the last time she did anything

kasmeer: is just as present as rox i.e. she's never around, however when she does show up she fucks off immediately ("oh no, balthazar!!!"). worse than useless because you might be tricked into relying on her for something

braham: gently caress off you whiny little poo poo

Aug 24, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

turns out that a god dedicated to killing and burning things is an rear end in a top hat. whodathunkit

he is actually quite cool socially, he leaves his work at work

Aug 24, 2011

Innerguard posted:

I was thinking of playing an Asura Revenant healer but I dunno if I can handwave away the whole 'armour' thing. As in, pretty princess dress up, I mean. I kinda think that I might like Revenant (though haven't touched the game in about a year) but looking sweet whilst doing stuff is pretty important too.

don't bother being a healer

revenant is really good for open world, you kill stuff very fast

Aug 24, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

Sure goons will grind, doesn't make it not :stare: And that's definitely the most ascended/AR stuff I've ever seen, among the people I've played with over the last 5 years, that's for sure

e: "only" 3 legendaries lmao

I have 21 legendaries

Aug 24, 2011

Acidian posted:

That is what I was thinking. Initially I thought a raid/fractal build would be best, so I can learn the spec, but having lots of group buffs and support skills is such a waste in a solo build. It will take me a long time of soloing to get raid and fractal ready.

preeeetty much

what class do you use? i open world with my revenant because it's reliable high damage with huge spike potential and decent survival

the raid build is the same as the open world one too which is convenient. make sure you're using a hammer, it hits really hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

Path of Fire launching October 25th

• Locked thread