Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Guild is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

http://gw2crafts.net

i followed the 'fast' guide for weaponcrafting on this and it's relatively painless as long as you have a little bit of gold. it's actually embarrassing how loving easy it is to go from 300 to 400.

I did leatherworking and huntsman to 400. But is there anything cool you can do with huntsman? LW at least lets you craft Sinister gear.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Kassad posted:

Sinister weapons?

Oh huh. I think I noticed that, but then checked the TP and saw some affordable stuff with similar stats, and forgot about it.

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

I think you need to to make piquant plant food but other than that no

I like the crafting backpacks, so there's that.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
voodoo tripper holy poo poo I love your outfit!

e: also that rp walk with the balloon and the puking

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
He's just grinding schizophrenia to get that sweet ascended straight jacket.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

mind the walrus posted:

That Husk has his dick in a pumpkin

I heard its really good if you microwave it

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I spectated some spvp games today, and following a Mesmer around didn't really convince me to try it out. It was also funny seeeing people repeatedly jump to their deaths on Skyhammer, eventually I asked and it was because of dailies. Maybe one day, uh.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Yeah I noticed that, so I switched. Just mentioning Mesmer because watching people go for his illusions was frustrating to watch.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

f u

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

xgalaxy posted:

Wow. Saw the video on the action camera. Love it! Such a huge quality of life enhancement.

where's the video? or timestamp

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Plavski posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/v/20972084

At about 1h 15m. The guy is an alpha geek, but obviously has skills to pay the bills. This action camera stuff is pretty rad.

thanks for the link, but I couldn't watch that. too much nervous faffing around, no time.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
When I'm lazy I just hold down left mouse and mouselook to throw grenades. Basically you move the target reticule by shifting the camera around. I imagine this works similarly.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
That moba-mode sounds interesting. Does GOON have Mumble or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

every time

• Locked thread