Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Didn't the HOT patch allow you to get tag credit for healing other players involved in a kill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
I am a little sad over rank gating. I feel that a high badge cost would have been suitable.

E : now is a good time as any to remind people of the wvw exp 10% boost buff from guild hall taverns.

treizebee fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jun 6, 2017

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
It is in my opinion that Reaper has the best balance in the sense of you can have a set-and-forget build that you will enjoy in every game mode.

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
These are all horrendous

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Supposedly the third hit of the dagger autoattack deletes your ranger and rolls a thief

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
If it makes a chore-like task more convenient, it already paid for itself.

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Those 24h (of game time!) bday boosters are pretty drat good. I'd say it's worth the effort of recovering them.

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Because Arus is Swiss.

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection

Visidan posted:

No shroud for new necro spec, that's going to change the class massively

I had the same thought. A solid chunk of core traitline skills involve life force, and the majority of them are only good because of the LF effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
*New York Groove starts playing*

*Shadow Art thieves walk in*

• Locked thread