Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Oct 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
I don't need to pretty princess anymore because I already beat the game with Gonk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTELBpP72Ec

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

ApeHawk posted:

Legendary Mary Sue Stance.

It's Shout-based and they are all "Die."

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Mercurius posted:

If you're on Maguuma, join SFD and follow Cletus around. Trust me.

Agreed. The karma train thing is p much always EotM. Regular borderlands/EBG kinda depends on what commander is on, what the scores are and how many enemy blobs you find. There's going to be a lot of running away from poo poo like SBI zergs because they have like 90 loving people when we have 20-30.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Dreggon posted:

or you make a revenant and just straight up get banned

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

orcane posted:

It's nice they saved silk from being 2c, on the other hand it's not anymore, but ascended crafting still looks like "600 of material X, 600 of material Y, 4500 silk".

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
So again, no underwater weapon love with the legendaries and they're making dungeons even more pointless because they can never actually support content that's already ingame. Cool.

Going to laugh when Cletus is right and we only ever get this single raid and it never gets any changes or updates.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Everyone shut up and buy more gems.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Remember when Arenanet was highly against grinding in their games? Welp.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usdgfOk0RWw

Arus please update the OP for once, thanks.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

So we get smashing pumpkins and butterfly wings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
It's going to be amazing when they "hit the switch" and HoT is buggy as gently caress/doesn't work and we have to go through about a dozen day-1 patches.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Hi posted:

Got bored, wasted more transmutation charges and a makeover to turn my prettiest princess into the manliest mancess

This is Lonk-approved.

edit: lol aegis.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
They said pretty specifically that the Ultimate edition needs to be bought outright and there is/never will be an "upgrade" to it. Only the Deluxe edition has an upgrade. If you bought Standard and/or Deluxe, you're poo poo out of luck on Ultimate unless you buy it straight up for $100 and make a new account or something.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Oct 18, 2015

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Someone stop me.

edit: too late

Lonk fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Oct 18, 2015

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Oct 19, 2015

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Instant consuming? We call this "The Arus Maneuver".

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Berserker's is for trash idiots who don't know how to play this or any game.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
I am now throwing sinister hadokens at idiot thieves in WvW because of this thread and I love it.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
OP is never updated. Good job Arus you idiot.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

I solo tanked everything at an upgraded camp including two dolyaks and nearly killed the guild lord before 5 guys jumped me and beat me up. I didn't die but now I'm stuck like this due to muscle spasms caused by this vicious beating. Please donate to the Wounded Warrior Project by sending Gonk gold so I can feel normal again.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Don't plan to finish the story quickly, it's gated hard by mastery. Also hope you liked overly long and tedious boss fight group events with crap rewards because it wasn't just the Wyvern fight in HoT.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Real talk, yes the mastery poo poo is grindy as hell and the story/access to various places is gated behind it. The final zone is gated behind maxed out gliding as far as I can tell but again it is account bound and this expansion is meant to last us more than a day so I can understand it even if it slows me way the gently caress down. I stand by my opinion that most of the events though need a serious re-tune because they drag on foreeeeeever and some of them have really lovely mechanics.

There's a champ golden ooze in Auric Basin that's basically a copy paste of the ooze boss from the reactor fractal but with tons of elite healing oozes that heal it back to full hp as soon as they touch him, for example. That poo poo needs to be toned down badly. The story so far though is actually pretty excellent and entertaining to me so kudos on that.

No naked Scarlet clone army 10/10 would play again.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Because I can.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Welp someone made it to the end of HoT already.

video type="youtube"]aOCK61tEQnk[/video]

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Gonk made a friend!

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Changed up my necro's look a little bit with some leystone armor (shoulders and chest piece so far)

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Holy poo poo.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrQGtXhIyN4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012