Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I reinstalled the game after not playing since Fractals first came out. Apparently obsessively tracking down every Skill Point when I last played served me well because I was able to get about halfway into the Chronomancer track as soon as I started up again. I feel like I'm playing the class to its full potential, though. Are there any quick tips to being good at Mesmer/Chronomancer?

I also started a Necro to help readjust myself to some of the changed game mechanics slowly, and I feel like I'm having more fun with that than with my Mesmer, but I wanted to also get a few of these key navigational masteries out of the way before I decide on which class I want to stick with.

Mostly I've been having fun getting lost in the new zones, or picking a particular mastery/hero point on the map and trying to find my way to it with just the glider.

Also even though I haven't played in years when I logged into my Mesmer I had three birthday messages waiting for me with tickets that'll boost other characters to level 20/30, and a few other doodads. How nice of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread