Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Sometimes animes are cats. Phlanges would call these animes Neko (Means 'Cat').

Cats can be stylish!

Cats can be cute!

Cats can be... this?

As a bonus, I found one of the beautiful Anet animes.

Beautiful animes making a beautiful anime world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Things have been getting pretty spooky! Here are some of the spookiest Animes that Phlanges has found.

Scary idol band! Phlanges loves idol bands. Hopefully these animes are a real idol band and will sing in Japanese. K-Pop just isn't as good. It's just not as genuine, y'know?

Scary hooded lady! There's a lot going on in this outfit, so it's probably good!

Scary teenager! This guy doesn't respect your SIGNS or RULES and will probably take more than one piece of candy when he trick-or-treats.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

One last batch of animes before we pass into a beautiful new world.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die.

This anime is beyond comprehension.

Phlanges wonders if this little butterfly is looking for her samurai.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

So now that we have passed to a new anime world, how are the animes doing?

Still kawaii.

Still sugoi.

Still anime as hell.

Beautiful.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Inzombiac posted:

You are doing the Lord's work.

I know, I met him fairly early on:

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Mercurius posted:

As a PSA, once you've finished Torn from the Sky (first story step in Verdant Brink) on one character, you can subsequently do the prologue up to the point where you start Torn from the Sky (when you zone into Verdant Brink) and then jump off a cliff and choose 'Exit to Verdant Brink' after you die. This dumps you out at the entrance to Verdant Brink ready to run around Magus Falls.

You can also skip the intro stuff by warping to the guild hall. You just walk out the front door, and you'll get the first waypoint in the zone. You don't even need to be level 80.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

I am a bit late to the necro train but I have a necromancer who is very fun to play. His name is Phlanges.

He has been working on two costume builds. They are in progress, but he hopes to have them ready in time for the big expo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Relevenant: My revenant Headmates. Let her tell you about her anime husbando, Shiro.

I know there's some clipping on the shoulders, but I've accepted that as the cost of an otherwise good combo.

• Locked thread