Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flytitle
Nov 12, 2012

Azazell0 posted:

My guild tried to reclaim the Guild Hall, but it might've been a situation where there was too many of us, since we got over 10 maws and a stupid load of adds with them. So it might actually be better with less people?

Doing the claiming of guildhalls scales awfully over about 40-50 or so, at the current tuning. 70 players was "die, respawn, run back to the mob, die again" every three minutes for my guild, wheras 40-50 (we'd tried for long enough that some folks wandered off after a few tries) was just death in the enclosed areas before the mobs were cleared because of the sorta-psychedelic AOE spam. So yeah, pretty sure upscale is a Thing with the claiming process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flytitle
Nov 12, 2012
Remember that you can only get the key from Personal Story on your account once a week, though.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Chest_Key#Trivia

Flytitle
Nov 12, 2012
If you only deleted them recently and assuming nothing else happened, you could contact Support at the website and see if they can bring them back: sometime in the past year they figured out the right part of arcane server trickery to do such things.

Flytitle
Nov 12, 2012
The other thing about ammo is that I think several classes interact with it now: they mentioned war was getting an "ammo" counter of three for Kick early in the WP stream. So ammo will probably modify a bunch of the base specs as well.

• Locked thread