Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Those wardrobe unlocks are really nice. Got about 1k golds worth out of three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

knowonecanknow posted:

If you have all the lower quality stuff unlocked is it worth it to buy keys?

If you want completely random black lion skins sure. Just because you get expensive skins doesn't mean they are going to be stuff you want or can use, I got an sclerite axe skin unlock which was worth over 500g but i had zero intentions of ever buying it.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

CLAM DOWN posted:

I've never done TT and according to that calendar link they do it at 6am or 6pm in my time both of which I can never make, so that sucks I guess. I can't tell if Google Calendar converted the timezones or not though.

There is a line that marks current time.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Oh god i love this so much.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
It has to be a legendary, that first picture shows footsteps.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Did the game break again?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Yeas, was about finished with a dragon stand run when i got dropped.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Say I have about 8 characters I don't login much, where would be the best place to park them for maximum profit? Jumping puzzle chests? any particular ones more valuable than others?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

dad on the rag posted:

Park lvl 21-35 characters at the chest at the end of Weyandt's Revenge for Silver doubloons.

They are all 80 already, I gotta feed those drat scrolls to someone :(

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

SlothBear posted:

Taimi makes me miss Scarlet.

Scarlet made me miss Kormir.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Is there any way to check how close to capping the daily cheevo points you are?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

knowonecanknow posted:

in your cheevos panel just mouse over the achievement symbol on the top and it gives you a break down of cheevos earned through daily vs doing poo poo.

Ok but how many total can you get? I have slightly over 5k from dailies.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Oh come on, that poo poo is not real. Guy is just trolling for money.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Tomes of knowledge practically rain from the sky no matter what you do, i keep buying character slots just because i have so many and i still can't get under 150 or so.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

nickhimself posted:

So, here's something interesting about the new Bitterfrost zone:

The Elixir Daily requires:
Grawl Firestone - 1,050 Karma
10 Winterberries - 10 of a currency used for ascended items or between 250-500 unbound magic.
Other map materials that require gathering, but aren't difficult to obtain.

The daily chest gives you:
2 Winterberries
25 Unbound Magic (about 1 Winterberry)
1 Sip of Liquid Karma (1,500 Karma)
Maguuma Mastery XP (autoconsume)

Basically, you get 450 karma and lose 7 Winterberries for a potion that lasts until reset and requires way more time than it should to throw together in order to access a region of the map that has no real purpose outside of story related content.

I'm all for having dailies that reward the player, but my time is definitely worth more than 450 karma for something that isn't incentivized enough to be marked as a 'daily achievement'.

Yeah, unless you need to go into the bitter cold making the elixir is dumb.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
It's not like anyone else can carry them.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Ok so who's OP for pvp now?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

nickhimself posted:

what kind of loot have you been getting from those pvp boxes?

The boxes are poo poo, but the easy ascended more than make up for it.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
I don't even look at the ratings, they have nothing to do with getting ascension or the free ascended armor or my box of blood rubies.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
So apparently i need 5 pristine fractal relics to make a maudrey, can i buy them for regular fractal relics? if not, how hard are they to get? I have one character with i think 9 agony resist and really very little desire to do group content, hopefully this is not much of a pain.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
There's no reason to sell anything at the instant sale rate, that's a waste of money.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Edmond Dantes posted:

So, regarding selling at the TP: Do I want to just price match the current lowest seller? I'm not in a particular hurry, just getting rid of some stuff that I can't deposit anymore and it's annoying me in the inventory.

I always go 1c lower.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
drat, why are the abaddon weapons two tickets instead of one?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
I need 12 more pvp wins to finish the drat legendary back thingie, but i haven't been able to force myself to pvp in like three seasons. What's a solid low effort build that does well currently? I wanna get this done so i can move on to the new sword.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Thanks, good deal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Nah, the deluxe version not having any extra gems makes standard the obvious choice this time.

• Locked thread