Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phosphia
Jan 29, 2013

Oh you.. :>

Visidan posted:

wvwintel got an awesome update http://wvwintel.com you can see kill ratios for each matchup now.

Fro why doesn't this work for EU servers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phosphia
Jan 29, 2013

Thoom posted:

I'm pretty sure they said new legendaries would have a gold cost in the same ballpark as the old ones.

I thought the entire point behind the new legendaries was to remove the gold barrier that we know from precursors.

Phosphia
Jan 29, 2013

I'm not really interested in any of the elites. But is there a way to see all the unique armor that unlocks with them?

Phosphia
Jan 29, 2013

mike12345 posted:

Should I really choose Soldier over Berserker for Guardian WvW? I'm thinking a lot of WvW is about speed and capping quickly, so Berserker might be better for that? Not sure.

e: also strategy and group size might be more decisive, from my limited experience with Zushun/PROV/FFR/etc trains. why even bother

Doesn't matter what you do, just try to sit above 20k hp and 3k armor.

Phosphia
Jan 29, 2013

I would have liked courtyard if people didn't respawn before the team was wiped out and you had to win rounds. I'm not sure why the pvp has to be all about circles and.. is there anything but circles?

• Locked thread