Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
I think the whole canceling content thing would have gone better if they had released something else at the same time. Like yeah, Legendaries are a huge grind. I've played GW2 for thousands of hours and don't have one because its not my cup of tea so I perfectly understand it. But why not re-release something like Crowns Pavilion at the same time? Would make me take their word that they want to focus on casual stuff a little bit more seriously.

I did like the expansion. I like big zones full of events. I like the new class specs. But a content drought right after the pre-expansion content drought? Come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
In all honestly, just the stability change would do a lot to bring back a decent amount of the WvW crowd. A lot of WvWers like playing melee and hate the current range meta and the stability nerf, mixed with the damage increases pretty much all classes have gotten over time, has made playing melee in WvW miserable in T1 and T2. Gets even worse since fewer people are playing melee which means each melee player is getting hit by more AoEs since there are fewer melee to soak them.

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
Wow, those WvW changes are like almost everything I wanted changed/improved. I'm actually kinda surprised. The Warrior changes also look great fro WvW. Might have to dust off my Warrior and give him a try again now that stability is back to not being awful and that Balance Stance looks amazing for it.

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
Good thing I'm rank 2300. Can't wait to get enough tickets to buy my dumb glowing armor.

• Locked thread