Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Join a goon guild (or both!) and someone will probably give you all the bags you need to get started. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Adhesive Gamin posted:

The Magenta tag is basically just pink.

Fuckin finally an appropriate tag color for the lovetrain

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

frajaq posted:

What's the most efficient way of grinding HoT XP?

Bloodstone Fen

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

BexGu posted:

I kind of checked out on GW2 while LS3 was going on (but logged in to unlocked all the chapters) are any of them worth playing?

All of them. They all unlock cool new zones. The boss fight for head of the snake is probably the worst designed thing I've ever seen in GW2, though.

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Erdricks posted:

You're just not doing it right. It was meant to be experienced while on acid.

I mean, that would make it more enjoyable, but no easier to see the awful instant-down stuff thanks to being stuck in extremely cramped quarters with GW2's schizophrenic camera.

GRANTED, it certainly didn't help that I did it with my zerker mesmer, but that's only been a minor impediment to all other story stuff up to that point.

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

You're definitely confusing the dyes. It's available in the 4th bday dye pack.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jubilant_Dye_Pack

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

ApeHawk posted:

Unless they find some way to bring the whole gang back for the next expansion, it might be a completely different crew we travel with.

:pray:

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Blasphemeral posted:

This is just such an alien perspective to me. Having "too much to do" or "too many options" causing you to stop playing.
What games do you play,? Checkers? Tic-tac-toe? Rock-paper-scissors?

[Edit] Like, you are aware that in most games people pay money for more content, right?

Analysis paralysis is very much a real thing, man. And it varies in degree from person to person, but at some point everyone hits a threshold where the amount of effort they expend weighing and making a selection from a large number of choices exceeds the enjoyment they'd get from said choice, and they just walk away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Mizuti posted:

Looks like they snuck in new hair, beard, and face options for humans. (Good, because there were not many options for black characters.)

Oh my god a frizzy afro :swoon:

• Locked thread