Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

I wasn't enjoying the expansion at all until I swapped to ranger. Tried with Guardian/DragonHunter first then swapped to Revenant since I wanted to try something fresh as without traps DragonHunter didn't feel that different. Felt I was dying constantly on Guardian and Revenant and was about to just put the game down and go back to SWTOR for the new expansion. Decided to give Ranger a try with the new pet changes and that has helped a lot with survivability. Having the pet to take some of the big hits has made it much more fun to run around the new maps. Still hoping they tune down the mob damage and make getting elite specs a bit easier so I can start playing my other classes as well. Since I tend to spend the majority of the time soloing, getting downed by a group of baby raptors or ninja mushrooms when I was just trying to get to story locations was extremely frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Kitty Fantastico posted:

I got that in the exact same spot. That was my breaking point after my previous attempt fizzled out on an updraft which wouldn't trigger my glider. What a horrible, buggy mess.

Yeah I gave up after awhile, will come back to it after they fix the bugs. The fight itself isn't particularly fun or difficult either, just time consuming so sucks to have to reset every time some bug like that pops up. Which so far has been ever attempt I have made.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

malhavok posted:

You can also just sit at a HP a few minutes and eventually enough people congregate to finish it.

Yeah I have missed the last few Goon/SFD HP trains but managed to get all the HP in VB and AB on my Revenant just by following the guides on Dulfy and waiting around a bit if it is a champion fight. Think the longest I have had to wait was ~10 minutes on the Golem fight in AB. Most can be done with 2-3 people so doesn't take that long for enough to show up.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

CLAM DOWN posted:

I'm not sure asura are the worst race anymore

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Wildstar was merging their servers today after the F2P rush(lol) so maybe NCSoft just decided to cut their losses and merge the GW2 servers into Wildstar as well. RIP GW2 at least we'll have housing now.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

tyblazitar posted:

The 5 new zones together is larger than all the HoT zones and the 6 living story S3 zones added together.

First Expansion Vertical Zones
Second Expansion Horizontal zones
Third Expansion Water zones confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Apparently it's also confirmed that the max level boost from PoF comes with an extra shared inventory slot.

That's good, still haven't used the first one was wondering what would happen.

• Locked thread