Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

at this point i'm just waiting for a bullet point summary or transcript i can read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

"guild wars 2: path of fire--and no, not my urethra"

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

I think I can have astralaria finished by the launch date. My three barriers as it stands (IIRC) the gift of wvw reward track (just gotta knuckle down and do), the gift of...nuhoch mastery? the thing from doing all of the nuhoch masteries that costs 500 leyline crystals, whatever it's called, and lastly the crystalline ingots

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

mounts in maguuma zones would be great for speedy map completion, from the look of things.

I suspect that while you won't need maguuma masteries in crystal desert zones, they probably are gonna stow some things here and there that reward having both, like ley-lines you can ride up to chests or thermal vents that'll launch you to a hidden bonus vendor, that kind of thing.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

Fried Sushi posted:

First Expansion Vertical Zones
Second Expansion Horizontal zones
Third Expansion Water zones confirmed

so basically

1st: height
2nd: width