Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you play Warhammer?
Yes, I played Warhammer as a kid (am virgin)
No, I never played Warhammer as a kid (am virgin)
I STILL PLAY WARHAMMER (am virgin)
View Results

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

theres also the goon that collects rat skulls from under his fridge to decorate his warhammer toys

Brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Korthal
May 26, 2011

It's neat to see agents finally being used in battle.

Love the complete lack of blood. Can't wait to pay 5bux to unlock that.

Also, where are my skraven. It's not that hard to do, just make a few giant rats and use speedtree to spawn a million of them. Throw in a great horned rat once in a while and your set.

Finally, foot of gork :hellyeah:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Korthal posted:

Also, where are my skraven. It's not that hard to do, just make a few giant rats and use speedtree to spawn a million of them. Throw in a great horned rat once in a while and your set.

*gives you a loving hard shove in the chest*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Korthal posted:

I've changed my mind, everyone: I hate Warhammer now.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ahh im as excited for this game as heath ledger was to do a shove-it over batman on the set of The Dark Knight Returns

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Will I be able to paint guys up how I like or is that their dlc plan

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
OP talking to himself about weird nerd gay poo poo ITT

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
total war is whatever but smdh at any rts fan here that hasn't played dawn of war

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Okay, you face-loving Jesus-making GBS threads smug "we're so above gaming" assholes, here are 10 great reasons that you should give a poo poo about Warhammer - Warhams to all my orc bros:

1. Orcs. Motherfucking orcs are the most badass thing this side of Richard Dawkins. Or should I say... Richard WAAAAAGHHHHHkins?! Yeah, I should loving say that, because orcs are just so goddamn badass and they love motherfucking violence.

2. The point buy system. None of this "well I have infinite powers because I'm a cool wizard cop and I have a laser that penetrates your shield" made-up child imagination bullshit that literally almost every other game on the planet has, especially loving Warmachines, which I will NOT be discussing because FARTmachines Pisses. Me. Off. Anyway, I'm going off on another of my epic rants (check my YouTube channel for more, RationalOrcGaming), the point buy system in Warhams ensures that the only thing that matters in a game is tactics. It's just you, your opponent - probably some fedora-wearing MRA, but that just makes it that much more fun to KICK HIS rear end - and 150 points of badass killing machines.

3. The storyline. Warhammer has one of the most developed and iconic worlds in gaming. I don't even need to go into detail here, even if you're not a Warhams fun you loving LOVE the world it's created.

4. Skraven.

5. The sense of community. It doesn't matter if you're white or Asian or a man or a female - gamer girls check out my OKC profile, RationalOrcDating, yes I am single, no I am not a virgin, yes, I do eat pussy and put the female's pleasure first - when you're part of the Warhams club you're part of a family. We look out for each other, and we're always ready for a game night.

6. Job opportunities. Games Workshop loves to hire fans to make the game they love - that's right, you can motherfucking MAKE this goddamn game - so if you're really into Warhammer it isn't just a hobby, it's a career. If you're stuck in a dead-end retail job because people won't support your YouTube career, send Games Workshop some of your cool Warhammer ideas and poo poo, you might just have a better job.

7. Dating. I know so many people who met their girlfriends at Warhammer tournaments, and now they game together every day. You do NOT have to choose between gaming and love: Warhammer will give you both.

8. Warhammer 40K. What? What's Warhammer 40K. Uhhh... it's just Warhammer but in loving SPACE. You should definitely be playing this too, it Kicks. Some. loving. rear end. Orcs in space? Hell loving yes.

9. Painting miniatures. Warhammer isn't just a game, it's art, and if you love to be creative you should play Warhammer, because these miniatures are high-quality and goddamn beautiful like a kitten covered in bacon. This is the place where STEM meets STEAM.

10. It's Just Plain Fun! This is pretty much the most fun game that is out there, a thousand times better than Magic or D&D or anything. And unlike video games it's not just a mindless shooting fest, Warhammer will make you smarter, more tactical, and ready to handle the zombie apocalypse. That's right... come the apocalypse, you'll be eating sriracha chicken wings with your Warhammer pals while everyone else gets eaten by the zombies... because you're just that bad rear end!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Okay, you face-loving Jesus-making GBS threads smug "we're so above gaming" assholes, here are 10 great reasons that you should give a poo poo about Warhammer - Warhams to all my orc bros:

1. Orcs. Motherfucking orcs are the most badass thing this side of Richard Dawkins. Or should I say... Richard WAAAAAGHHHHHkins?! Yeah, I should loving say that, because orcs are just so goddamn badass and they love motherfucking violence.

2. The point buy system. None of this "well I have infinite powers because I'm a cool wizard cop and I have a laser that penetrates your shield" made-up child imagination bullshit that literally almost every other game on the planet has, especially loving Warmachines, which I will NOT be discussing because FARTmachines Pisses. Me. Off. Anyway, I'm going off on another of my epic rants (check my YouTube channel for more, RationalOrcGaming), the point buy system in Warhams ensures that the only thing that matters in a game is tactics. It's just you, your opponent - probably some fedora-wearing MRA, but that just makes it that much more fun to KICK HIS rear end - and 150 points of badass killing machines.

3. The storyline. Warhammer has one of the most developed and iconic worlds in gaming. I don't even need to go into detail here, even if you're not a Warhams fun you loving LOVE the world it's created.

4. Skraven.

5. The sense of community. It doesn't matter if you're white or Asian or a man or a female - gamer girls check out my OKC profile, RationalOrcDating, yes I am single, no I am not a virgin, yes, I do eat pussy and put the female's pleasure first - when you're part of the Warhams club you're part of a family. We look out for each other, and we're always ready for a game night.

6. Job opportunities. Games Workshop loves to hire fans to make the game they love - that's right, you can motherfucking MAKE this goddamn game - so if you're really into Warhammer it isn't just a hobby, it's a career. If you're stuck in a dead-end retail job because people won't support your YouTube career, send Games Workshop some of your cool Warhammer ideas and poo poo, you might just have a better job.

7. Dating. I know so many people who met their girlfriends at Warhammer tournaments, and now they game together every day. You do NOT have to choose between gaming and love: Warhammer will give you both.

8. Warhammer 40K. What? What's Warhammer 40K. Uhhh... it's just Warhammer but in loving SPACE. You should definitely be playing this too, it Kicks. Some. loving. rear end. Orcs in space? Hell loving yes.

9. Painting miniatures. Warhammer isn't just a game, it's art, and if you love to be creative you should play Warhammer, because these miniatures are high-quality and goddamn beautiful like a kitten covered in bacon. This is the place where STEM meets STEAM.

10. It's Just Plain Fun! This is pretty much the most fun game that is out there, a thousand times better than Magic or D&D or anything. And unlike video games it's not just a mindless shooting fest, Warhammer will make you smarter, more tactical, and ready to handle the zombie apocalypse. That's right... come the apocalypse, you'll be eating sriracha chicken wings with your Warhammer pals while everyone else gets eaten by the zombies... because you're just that bad rear end!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Marsellus: Warhammer for the win. Say it.
Butch: Warhammer for the win.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

FactsAreUseless posted:

4. Skraven.

ill buy warhammer once i read this post

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Change OPs name to GBS denouement [btw what's a denouement?]

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Change OPs name to GBS denouement [btw what's a denouement?]
It's the bit you don't care about after the villain dies.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is why Die Hard owns, because you're like "ugh, the denouement" and then bam, that German guy comes back and Sgt. Al Powell shoots him.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Ohhh ty

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Borehaver : Total Ignore

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

4. Skraven.

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

4. Skraven.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
whole lotta gamer shaming in this thread

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

zeal posted:

its ancient real life dlc retard poo poo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zeal posted:

This guy is loving SICK of the face-loving Jesus-making GBS threads smug "we're so above gaming" assholes in this thread.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

4. Skraven.

I appreciate the effort but I think this should be five points at most, the length undermines the post.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I have no opinion on warhammer but the name Total War Warhammer is retarded.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I appreciate the effort but I think this should be five points at most, the length undermines the post.
I disagree, there is certainly a place for the long-winded parody post.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

This guy is loving SICK of the face-loving Jesus-making GBS threads smug "we're so above gaming" assholes in this thread.

i see it's Turdful Thursday in here today. look at them bob to the surface

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trad Games reject's gettin' mad!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Trad Games reject's gettin' mad!

Why are you getting mad?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Why are you getting mad?
Because that guy called me a turd. It hurt my feelings.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Turd Games reject

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah, I'm a turd. I'm such a super-turd because I play Warhammer. I'm a turd because I own all the little dudes and name them. I'm not a turd, I'm a loving rock star.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

zeal posted:

Getting beat up for playing Warhamma is jutht part of the authwntic experienth that iz being captored digitally in Total War: Warhamma

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Sorry, I don't wanna play this Warcraft rip-off game.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yeah, I'm a turd. I'm such a super-turd because I play Warhammer. I'm a turd because I own all the little dudes and name them. I'm not a turd, I'm a loving rock star.

Nice meltdown.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

4. Skraven.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

4. Skraven.

*checklist in hand* Orcs, Dawkins, sriracha, etc, etc, etc... this is win

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I like the other warhammer better it has more guns i dunno about this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Checklist Based Memeing

• Locked thread