Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you play Warhammer?
Yes, I played Warhammer as a kid (am virgin)
No, I never played Warhammer as a kid (am virgin)
I STILL PLAY WARHAMMER (am virgin)
View Results

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epK0ouN0l7U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKPw86ivR7A

I always loved the Total War Series: and as a young tyke I played the Warhammers in real life. I knew that it would own to combine the two.

Real excited, looks good. Warhammer factions should be a fun change-up for the Total War Franchise because the different races+magic allow for much more varied gameplay opportunities, and also things will just be more visually interesting.

Looks good, going to buy it. Who is with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
lmao at controlling the Goblin Doom Divers from 3rd person. Sounds OP as poo poo I'm going to snipe some fools with my kamikazi gobbos take THAT super expensive enemy wizard!!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

coldplay chiptunes posted:

lol at imagining the OP as a 10 year old who was really into warhammer. just lol.

Pablo Gigante posted:

Why do you have to imagine something that exists right now?

lol

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Larry Parrish posted:

Check out these awesome dynamic animations. We really put a lot of effort into it. *video shows exactly one cool animation per unit, playing over and over across the battlefield*

I also like the part where they hype up the cavalry as they slowly, dramatically, enter the field. And as the cavalry starts charging towards the enemy, the narrator immediately hedges his bets and is like "uh yeah so we're still working on making the cavalry impact feel powerful"

*cavalry unit stops immediately when it touches enemies*

• Locked thread