Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

LeastActionHero posted:

Similarly, there are proposals to build a telescope on the moon by using a rotating vat of liquid mercury to act as a naturally stable perfect mirror. You need to put it on the moon so it can be exposed to the sky, but not exposed to an atmosphere that will oxidize the metal.

That sounds an awful lot like a scheme from Big Mercury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

OwlFancier posted:

I'm curious how many people can accurately gauge circumference by eye. Or I suppose how many people are using calipers on their sexual partners.

Go/no‐go gauge

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

ultrafilter posted:

Found on Facebook:

I loved that extrapolating the right hand side makes it a cock and balls picture.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

LeastActionHero posted:

By interesting coincidence, a fluid being rotated naturally assumes the shape of a parabola,

Rotating genderfluid is how these charts were made:

Piell posted:

From the transphobic Cass report, when you know how to make exactly one curve

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Phy posted:

I will never not lol at the alien guy from Babylon 5 who had a meter long prehensile dick and used it to cheat at cards

His penises were much longer than a meter, and he had 6 of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Phy posted:

Who these top left corner people out there, all rocking a can of skoal

Ah, the ol' Polish Curse.