Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

trapped mouse posted:

Why on earth would Puerto Ricans care about immigration? A lot of Mexican-Americans don't care about immigration now that they're citizens, Puerto Ricans are already citizens.

Trump's campaign platform is pretty much 'I hate brown people' so...

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Aleph Null posted:

Can someone explain how this makes any sense in any context? The visualizations, not the obviously anti-LGBT message.

I mean it's
1. One dude is better than this other dude.
2. Two ladies are better than absolutely nothing at all.
3. One of the dudes and one of the ladies (doesn't matter which apparently) are exactly equal to each other.

I mean it's obviously about "balance" in relationships right? So one man and one woman is "balanced", two men has one man dominating, and two women has both women ... uh... being subservient at the same time to each other... I guess?

It's just stupid sexism but it's not like the message is incomprehensible.