Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

Christo posted:

My god. It's like he started on a "college is like a bike" analogy and forgot how to stop.

He couldn't stop if he wanted to, the brake levers aren't attached to the wheels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

Eyeballing it, it's about 1 film a year so maybe it's his highest-rated film each year? Or maybe it's cherry-picking data and is therefore both funny and awful.

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

Dienes posted:

Did you try reading the Y axis label?

Dammit, I thought it said "film"! :downs: Well, I'm not the only one.

That's a pretty useless way of organising the data, though. If Raging Bull and Meet the Fockers came out in the same year it would look mediocre rather than both great and poo poo simultaneously.

E: Per-year data being labelled with film names is a bit misleading too.

Safety Biscuits has a new favorite as of 03:13 on Jul 29, 2016

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

Outrail posted:

I want to know more about arousal span.

PMs sent.

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

DarkHorse posted:

I remember seeing another that I think used Bram Stoker’s Dracula (or maybe it was Underworld) and concluding humanity was basically doomed unless vampires were exterminated very, very early on

This is about Dracula. Van Helsing says that anyone attacked by a vampire will become one. If you assume each vampire kills one human a month, it's about 20 months from the creation of the first vampire to everyone being a vampire.

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

That makes me think of some super homophobic country. "There are no gay people in Bigotalia, but being gay is illegal anyway."

Also, I'm the timeline going from 1790 to Cuba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

New thread title please.