Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

i can smell burning toast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

this reminds me of that middle east strategy one that got posted earlier in the thread

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

the text is small enough that i skim-read 'luck' as 'gently caress'

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
the places searching for ebony are probably specifically searching for black women

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
the bottom of the scale is .1 rapes per 100,000 people, so one rape per million

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
an estimate of the number of women sterilising their sexual partners before sex

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I like the radicalism with no further description. "What do we want?" "Kickflips!" "When do want them?" "Now!"

I've been mulling it over for a while, is radical anything automatically dragged to that spot on the spectrum? is a radical nationalist extremely left wing

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Paladinus posted:

A boring PR manager/freelance journalist by day, a pie chart-themed vigilante by night.

PIE CHART MAN! 69% pie chart*, 23% man, 8% other, but 100% hero!

*Pie chart is 33% pie, 56% chart, 11% other

both those charts add up to 100% though, that isnt in the spirit of the thread at all :confused:

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

apparently "it's about regional development in health, education, HDI and GNI."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Aleph Null posted:

Can someone explain how this makes any sense in any context? The visualizations, not the obviously anti-LGBT message.

I mean it's
1. One dude is better than this other dude.
2. Two ladies are better than absolutely nothing at all.
3. One of the dudes and one of the ladies (doesn't matter which apparently) are exactly equal to each other.

australian conservatives have brain damage