Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yeah like he said, Celtic rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Maximum Tomfoolery posted:

The Empire State building is as tall as Texas is wide. The ISS has to dodge it every 90 minutes.

you have some very outdated ideas on what the tallest building in New York is :v:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

trapped mouse posted:

I just learned today that the One World Trade Center is exactly 1,776 feet high. That's actually kinda cool. For non-US goons, that is the year of America's independence.

Also, in case you wanted actual information instead of that bullshit map about building heights, Wikipedia has a pretty good article about it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_by_U.S._state

The highest building in Vermont is 38 feet tall. 11 meters. :v:

the tallest building in Wyoming is a dorm hall at the University of Wyoming

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

C.P.A.N. posted:

Finally we have empirical evidence that Take 5 is the superior candy.

take 5 is a testament to man's hubris and desire to want all things at once

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sasha konitzko is frowning so hard at this

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Carbon dioxide posted:

Where are all other metal genres?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Platystemon posted:

How does horse racing skew democratic, if only barely?

And WWE? :psyduck:

a LOT of hipsters started watching wrestling in the past few years

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pakled posted:

I thought it was pretty obvious that chart was talking exclusively about colored candy, not the things that common candy flavors are based on. This isn't some sperg who's never eaten a fruit before, it's a ranking of candy flavors.

BUT MY OWNS

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Praseodymi posted:

Needs to read himself some Marx too, Isabelle definitely isn't bourgeois.

https://twitter.com/katietiedrich/status/1075544746859421696

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

It's the coolest flag known to mankind and I hope that whoever designed it got a Hero of the Soviet Union medal. There's probably people moving to what I assume to be an utterly depressing post-industrial Siberian city just because of that flag

it's a closed town dedicated entirely to mining uranium and developing nuclear technology so i doubt it