Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!

Pakled posted:

It's everyone's favorite chart!

I like this graph a lot. Regardless of all the dumb assumptions involved, if you add lines for China, India and the Islamic world it suggests exactly the opposite of what the author was trying to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!
It's the population of Saudi Arabia presented in table form. The graph is just a background image.

James Garfield
May 5, 2012

Read Snigfut posted:

Here's the source for all the graphs I posted. There's a staggering amount of content on there with disappointingly awful graphs between the racist/sexist/antisemitic diatribes, while the amusingly awful graphs are few and far between.

I'm sure whoever put Koko on there thought they were being clever, but the rest of it seems perfectly sincere.

Why is an incomprehensible neo-Nazi website posting graphs where Jewish doctors make much less than almost every other category, how does this support their goals :psyduck:

James Garfield
May 5, 2012

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I think the real problem is that they used N/A. They ought to have used an asterisk and explained it on every page, or just show the results and include the 15-20% margin of error.

If you show the margin of error you get think pieces about how Trump has a 100% approval rating among <some extremely specific crosstab of black voters> because the one person who answered the poll was a white 70 year old who accidentally hit the wrong number.

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
good to know that Mercola doesn't contain inaccurate/fabricated info, just misleading info!