Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mikl posted:

Sweden? What the hell? :psyduck:

Also what the hell New Zealand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
couldn't be the massive influx of 'refugees' from some of the most misogynistic cultures on earth...

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Sentient Data posted:

This used to be the chart thread, at least have an image

Pi*e chart:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

poo poo man, I clicked on that link and immediately saw the little picture of Hitler on the right so ofc I had to click that too.

This dude actually says that Hitler was a jew that persecuted only chrisitians and that all the jews were not killed in the holocaust but shipped across Europe to increase the jew populations :psyduck:

Adolph Hitler: Jewish hero

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lottery of Babylon posted:

When we look to the traditional approach related to the Fibonacci Numbers we see this block diagram on wikipedia:

The first One that you see here is however a enigma in mathematics. What is 1^0? There are different opinions between mathematicians. In the Pelastratic approach this enigmatic first One is composed by two zero's (two background membrane peaks), making a new union that has three layers. That gives next picture:

ONE is a topological union of two zero's where one zero is active - the penetrator - and the other one is a passive peak tube. The passive and active peak have each another origin, here represented by an opposite spiral motion. Since the topological penetration (pelastration) creates three membranes in this union a "space" - with three dimensions - - is created. Now the image of two separating curves may remember you to images of particle collisions in particle colliders like at Cern. See next images about the decay of some fundamental particles.

I can't look at those without seeing Koru

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I agree. Hitler was not anime, and as such was not bad

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

Was he an anime, though?

maybe I'm an anime... AM I REAL?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

NO! IT WAS ANIME! IT WAS ANIME ALL ALONG!