Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Pikmin 4's going to be weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Captain Hygiene posted:

Are 42 oz cups widely available at fast food restaurants? That feels like the absurdly huge sizes they sell at gas stations for road trips. The largest one I can think of seeing at a restaurant is 30 oz, which is still ginormous, but also quite a bit smaller.
Yeah the large cups at Burger King, Jack in the Box, Carl's Jr's, and lots of other places are in the 40-42oz range. McDonald's is kind of the outlier of the big chains in keeping their large at 30oz, since I think they're still reeling from the Supersize bad press. Of course most of those cups get filled like 1/2 - 2/3 of the way up with ice before they add the soda, so the amount of actual soda you're getting varies quite a bit.

The giant gas station cups are usually 64oz or more.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Bad pie chart aside, is this ad supposed to be for or against unions?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

And The Little Mermaid was named Arial.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Captain Hygiene posted:

*tips safety helmet* m'guylines
Boo, m'guylines

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

A mistaken assumption that American tourists will recognize the name and spend money there?

I'm more surprised how few have used the pre-Norman kings. There's so many great names there.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MrUnderbridge posted:

Honestly, though, there would be too many jokes and "innocent errors" about the name Harthacnut.

"Oi lads, let's head down to the Heartycunt!"
That would absolutely be a marketing benefit in England and not a drawback.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I can't find Trill - joined on this one.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I didn't realize Magneto and Ranger Smith were products of circa 1500.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Vavrek posted:

ME

Yeah, I identify as Maine, what of it.
HI

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Count Roland posted:

What is Lib?

Baby don't hurt me

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The_Other posted:

Political Circle of Life

Political Pretzel

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Dude on the left looks awfully happy about being a naked prisoner.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Carbon dioxide posted:

An actual graph the Pokemon Company had to make to help figure out where to watch pokemon.
"Where's that Pokemon!?"
"It's Netflix!"
"...It's tubi!"
"God damnit aughh!"

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Tree Bucket posted:

A good post, but, how was this bit done? Glass-cutting sounds kind of impossible.
Don't listen to the people above, it was actually aliens.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

canis minor posted:

Great, perfect penis is a ball
:balldo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

ikanreed posted:

I'm not sure I buy the argument that that's bimodal.
OMNImodal