Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Outrail posted:

It's hard to freehand with a mouse in MS paint.

Not if you use line tool and hold shift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
X-axis: Years
Y-axis: Just some numbers I guess. Cap it at 80, for reasons.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I need to find a use for torpible somehow.

Lucific is pretty great too, but it totally sounds like it would be the name of a Danzig album.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

No Safe Word posted:

I'm not I'm just nobody Wonder woman saying I'm saying has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together

Even if you read it left to right, it's still "I'm not Wonder Woman saying I'm I'm just saying no has bo me ever dy and seen Wonder Woman in the same room together"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Elviscat posted:

I haven't done a statistical analysis or anything, but my gut tells me redrawing on these state lines would be a huge improvement fot American politics.

No, clearly these are the four new countries that emerge after the collapse, and Canada annexes Alaska.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Kennel posted:

Haha, I looked at the data and all of the yellow 1974 car incidents refer the same case:
Amazing how many charges they can get out of "impaired driver crashed into highway safety cones with an unregistered vehicle".