Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coohoolin posted:

Rangers is also historically a British loyalist club with an anti-Irish history, as you can read about in the above article)

And also just right-wing/racist in general.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A bad graph because they managed to make a pizza look unappetizing

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like how at first glance it seems to say 51% of Americans smoked pot today :v:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN has a new favorite as of 21:54 on Sep 20, 2016

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hyperlynx posted:

No, I get it from context. It's still loving stupid, though. What I can't understand is how it became a thing.

You realise jokes and culture are things that exist and aren't static?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This was at a mostly nazi demonstration commemorating the bombing of Dresden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Powered Descent posted:

So... something about the Federal Reserve, but I can't tell whether he's pro or anti. The Israeli flag makes me think it's some kind of anti-Zionist thing, but it's hard to say. And the picture of Trump only confuses things more, since I've seen no evidence that Trump even knows what the Federal Reserve is, let alone taken any policy positions on it.

Thinking about it more, its a pro-nazi protest in Germany, so look at those flags. England,US and Israel (and probably THE JEWS in general) are bad and aligned with the fed and FAKE, i guess. What trump is doing there in the middle I dont really know. Then Palestine, Iran and Germany are with the smileys and a peace sign and TRUE.

One dollar is fake! Heart 7 is fact!