Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
That doesn't seem so bad to me, but I do have to wonder why literally every answer is "global warming is probably bullshit".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

StandardVC10 posted:

I particularly like the one that graphed global population with a Y-axis from 0 to 5 trillion and the "William F. Buckley's Body Temperature" one.

The best one is where someone posts a graph of the increase in CO2 concentration over time, and someone else just rotates it so the line is going down and claims the CO2 levels are now in sharp decline :xd: