Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

nollij posted:

I don't know how other people feel about this but... Blount so hard it hurts. He has a floor of a 3-4 points and has a very high ceiling from potential: 2nd half ground and pound, garbage time, and poaching red zone touchdowns. Worst case, it is a close game and Cowboys DLine holds up (possible if Cowboys defense steps up and the Cowboys offense can control the game similar to the 2014 Seahawks formula). I very much doubt the Patriots will get behind early and it turns into a shoot out.

I am playing Blount in my Flex spot over Melvin Gordon (can we make a neat nickname for him now... saying Gordon reminds me of the bad Gordon) and Ronnie Hillman in place of Karlos Williams if Williams is ruled out.

Is there any reason not to start both if you have them? I'm in a similar situation, but have both on my active roster right now and think that it looks like my best bet. Could also sub in Latavius Murray or Danny Woodhead. I may also be blinded by my hatred of the Cowboys and the desire to see them suffer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread