Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

Murphy Brownback posted:

^ I might consider Tate but honestly it feels like kind of a coin flip considering we have nothing to go on with Bryant this season and he has Vick throwing to him.

Would it be overthinking it if I sat Jeremy Hill going against the Seattle defense? My only real alternative is starting Spiller who has the better matchup with Philadelphia, but aside from that one catch last week he's not exactly reliable. I just feel a "15 carries for 40 yards, no TDs" at best performance coming from Hill. e: I could also pick up boobie dixon against Tennessee, but I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Also Delanie Walker vs Buffalo or Antonio Gates vs Pittsburgh, and
Matt Ryan vs Washington or Carson Palmer @ Detroit?

I hear ya, I'm in a similar boat.

For QB, I'd do Matt Ryan.

-----

For my PPR league, I'm trying to decide who to put in as my Flex. Amari Cooper or Pierre Garcon? I Think Garcon has the better matchup, considering how the Falcons were re: Hopkins last week, but I can't tell if I'm trying to rationalize subbing in a worse player who has a "better" matchup vs. someone who's just a better player? Plus, there's the potential for DeSean Jackson to play this weekend too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread