Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I don't see this thread so I'm posting this thread.

RULES

1) Don't Sit Your Studs. You drafted them high for a reason. Let the player's ADP be your guide for the first 4 weeks or so. Unless it's Jimmy Graham, gently caress that guy Darell Bevell
2) Note your scoring settings.
3) Present the options as simply and succinctly as possible. Don't write a novella about how you are on the fence about so-and-so because the weather conditions are yappity-yap and the guy defending him has a fungal infection. Get to the loving point so we can give our thoughts and move on.

I'll go first:
Yahoo Standard, .5 PPR, 8-team
WR, pick one:
Wright vs BUF
Benjamin @ BAL
Hilton @ HOU (thursday)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Suave Fedora posted:

Wright, Benjamin, Hilton in order.

ESPN standard, pick one:

Brees @ PHI
Tyrod @ TEN

I say Brees, dependent on the outlook Sunday morning. I think that BUF/TEN game could be a close, defensive one, especially with the Titans coming off bye week.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Fire Safety Doug posted:

NFL.com standard scoring.

QB:

Peyton @ OAK
Palmer @ DET?

RB2/TE/Flex (pick 3):

D. Freeman v WAS
T. Eifert v. SEA
J. Graham @ CIN
L. Murray v DEN
CJA @ OAK

Peyton easily

Do not start anyone involved in a Seattle game, unless it's a kicker.

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Oct 7, 2015

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
For DST: Patriots vs DAL or Giants vs SF?

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
^^^ My rule is simply to not play anybody involved in a Seattle game, unless their name is Brady or Rodgers

Yahoo .5PPR
WR:
Maclin v CHI
Benjamin @ BAL
Bryant @ SD

Tempted to gamble on Bryant here, or possibly instead of Dion Lewis in the flex.

E: Or possibly Gurley @ GB

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Oct 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Abdullah or Rawls in PPR? I'm leaning Rawls since Lynch and Jackson are dead.

I would go Abdullah. Even with Lynch out and Jackson questionable, there is still no guarantee that Rawls, or any other Seahawk will get consistently targeted. Darrell Bevell is a psychopath

E: my advice applies to the above poster as well. Any Seahawk is a gamble (except Hauschka)

• Locked thread