Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
Can't decide between Blount and Lewis this week. I forsee this being an ongoing headache...

Lewis will get the majority of the carries to start, but Blount will clean up once the game get's out of hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
Could use some help at FLEX in a standard league.

Cooks vs Philly
T.Williams vs NE
Ellington vs DET
CJAnderson vs OAK

Currently leaning Williams for some garbage time points, but Ellington possibly playing intrigues me.

In another league, I can only start 2RB and 1 Flex.

L.Bell (no brainer)
Lewis vs DAL
Yeldon vs TB

Latiavus Murray vs DEN
Blount vs DAL
Hillman vs OAK

Fell bad sitting Murray but Lewis and Yeldon have the better gameplay script, right?

Reggie Died fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Oct 11, 2015

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I'd go with Ellington for role skill and game flow. Williams just has game flow going for him, Weeden negates the rest of his advantage against Ellington.

Thanks. Not two seconds ago I felt confident going Cooks; I might just let you make the decision for me....

• Locked thread