Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eat

the

rich

ArbitraryC posted:

I like how the courts can assign huge payments in these rich people divorces because that's the lifestyle they've come to expect but they can't just take rich people's money and give it to someone who literally can't afford food or shelter. Median household income in the us is something like 50/year, this could literally subsidize 20 lower middle class families completely.

"accustomed to this lifestyle" is the biggest load of horse poo poo ever imo

bitch your rich husband had a private plane and now you're getting divorced that doesn't mean you're entitled to $300k/mo for a private jet of your own. except in this country it does mean that because reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

dude "made" 3.9b in four years, he could write her a check for like 50 years of that alimony and loving laugh in her face and fly off on a jetpack

we should be killing all of these people, like with our bare hands in the most brutal way possible

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

you know how rich snooty wine people have those devices where they inject nitrogen into their wine bottles so they can "open" it without opening it?

i have something like that but for sexual objects

i have something like that but it's a knife that injects compressed air through the tip so i just stab you and BLAM explode your poo poo

we should do that to rich people

• Locked thread