Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
mr rich man im willing to bash her skull in with a hammer for thje low price of $100,000 a month for the rest of my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

texaholic posted:

If you are that rich isn't it more logical\rational to buy a wife or just go stag and gently caress all the bad bitches.

rich people are just as retarded as the rest of us, more so because they can afford mistakes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ChairmanMeow posted:

place mats at most fundraisers have mazes and activities

guy must be a sheriff somewhere because it looks like he's coloring inside the lines

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mange Mite posted:

lol 1 million a month for 30 years is like less than 10% of the amount of money this guy has right now. hes not going to risk jail for that

he could start a genocide and not go to jail

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

She doesn't look hot enough to be a trophy wife. More like participation award wife.

she was probably some kind of heir or another

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Buddha. posted:

How else is the help supposed to raise the kids if they can't even transport them in the family jet??? Ridiculous burden

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sheep-Goats posted:

Actually I don't think it's possible to spend that much on whores in a year.

If you only buy the $50 street walkers, sure. There are some women and even a few dudes who make more money a lay than we do in months lol

esp the big parties they're absolutely full of high class hookers usually all paid for by the host

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

there will probably not be any kind of cool rebellion in our life times here, everybody reads a page of marx and starts saying eat the rich but i never saw a single motherfucker hauled off to jail gnawing on a billionaire's fibula bone

if it makes you feel any better if i ever become suicidal im going to try to shoot the koch brothers then go from there

• Locked thread