Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Hey, I haven't really watched any wrestling since SummerSlam but I'll watch this. :350:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Dias posted:

I think it's funny how every girl in the main roster is booked as a complete rear end in a top hat and in NXT, they're all "you've earned my respect" and tearful after they fight.
with Vince McMahon writing pretty much everyone comes across as a dumb rear end in a top hat all the time

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Good ending, I enjoyed that match

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

YES BREAK DANA'S ARM

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

gently caress you Emma! You used to be such a nice girl 😞

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Asuka loving owns, I'm totally onboard

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I love Apollo but his name is the most obvious derivation ever that I feel like it's almost offensive??
it's a 12 year old's CAW name

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

bartok posted:

I agree I can't see Tyler Breeze as anything but a Bo Dallas level jobber.
if he ever turns face I could see him being a better Dolph Ziggler than Dolph Ziggler

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Booooooo

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lmao get hosed Corbin. Rhyno, you're cool

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Cody Rhodes is great at everything he does.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Stephanie McMahon is a great real life and kayfabe heel, just like her dad.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Crowd was being patronizing and overeager. Let them work a bit and then say it's awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

👌🏿👴🏿

• Locked thread