Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Shima Honnou posted:

boss, you've become a demon

Not watching live but lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ruggington posted:

I'm also afraid of human emotions

Are you serious, it's a valid complaint

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Like what, do you think REvolution should have ended with Owens murdering Zayn, following by them hugging and celebrating that they did such a good job at setting up that angle? Wtf

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ruggington posted:

that special that featured the entire locker room and pat patterson coming out to lift sami zayn on their shoulders after his win

Which was followed by them setting up an angle.

Like this didn't bother me that much but like, it's hard enough to get real heat for anything these days, there's no need to make it harder by doing stuff like that.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
like, really, what bothered me was the glib dismissal of it as "oh sorry you hate emotion". like come on.

• Locked thread