Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN
I love Sasha Banks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN

fart blood posted:

NXT is better than the main roster, quality wise.

Agree/Disagree?

Agree.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN
Finn Balor pulling an AJ Lee.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN
See, I'd rather have Neville and Bo Dallas and Adam Rose back at NXT. All of the women that got called up back at NXT. Put Cesaro and Heath Slater on the roster. And then make it a 2 hour show.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN

oatgan posted:

NXT's length is a point in its favor and i'm not sure how i'd feel about making the show longer. Nobody overstays their welcome

I only say make it longer because I'm putting like 10 more people back on the roster. I want everyone to get equal time.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN
Chad Gable is going to break Finn's knee!

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN

Hace posted:

Everyone not getting time every single week is also a point in it's favor imo

Oh I don't want everyone to be on the 2 hour show every week. I like the way it alternates. OK maybe just a half hour more then.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN
Chad Gable is going to be loving huge one day.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN
Corbin's best match so far. Holy gently caress that suplex by Gable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN
Kevin Owens' Twitter:

quote:

What a disgusting way to gain a fall by @SashaBanksWWE

• Locked thread