Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

cryback is the divas revolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

put ryback on total divas and show him crying in his suv when mr. panda take out chinese shorts him on meat and gives him lo mein instead of more meat

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i wouldn't put it past the full sail crowd to do a "poop poo poo goku" chant at this point

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

now that i think about it for a second, i forgot who the tag team champs are. is it still the vaudevillians?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

personally i thought it was a good show, but not good enough -- my favorite wrestler, curtis axel, did not go over, and was not even on the card! ***1/2 stars.

• Locked thread